Sunday, October 27, 2019

christmas with the rat pack

*Six days...November 1...until I will allow Christmas music to infiltrate my earbuds during work. Woohoo!! "Christmas with the Rat Pack", here I come! :)

*Last year Chris' parents gave us a "Family Fun Card" (American Express giftcard). We had a little left and decided to do something fun with the kids yesterday. We started out with breakfast at Carolyn's Cafe. The kids adore the coffee cake. :)


We then headed to a Groupon find at Victoria Gardens. It was basically an interactive ride. The kids loved it! 

Here is the photo provided by the ride. Props were available in case you wanted to dress for the adventure. :)


We were then able to snag a couple of good deals at Old Navy in the form of pants for Cameron. These are SOO hard to find because pants are always too short on him.

*A couple weeks ago I came down with a 48-hour bug. Luckily I only had to miss a couple days of work. I also took a break from working out. The problem is that I'm still on a break from working out because my motivation has disappeared. Not sure when it will return... ;)

*Every year I am saddened that we don't have Hallmark and I'm unable to watch all the Christmas movies. Luckily I get a few in when we visit my in-laws since my MIL saves them all for me. Anyway, I saw this on another blog and thought it was so funny, and so true!






1 comment:

Jessica said...

I got sick and have had a hard time getting back to working out as well! It's hard to get back at it after loosing momentum.