Sunday, October 6, 2019

recycle

*Cameron is deep into his cross country season. I will only be able to make one of his meets due to when they are and how far they are away, but luckily Chris gets to go to all of them and my parents cheered him on last week.

*I love Halloween and taking the kids out trick-or-treating is always such a highlight, but I'm the worst when it comes to creative costumes. Cam has been a hiker the past few years and this year he'll wear his cycling outfit (or "kit" as the pro's call it). Not very creative! A hat and some black/orange tights will complete Kendall's outfit this year. Not too hard;)


*Costco trip last week. The kids waited several minutes for some cinnamon buns. They reported it was well worth the wait. 

*Friday was an especially draining day at work. Fridays are "IEP days" in which we schedule all of our meetings. While they went really well, being "on" for most of the day is mentally draining and I was so ready to just relax and not have to talk. Several times the thought of my relaxing Saturday morning helped get me through. So while Chris took Cam to a practice, I was in heaven with Kendall drinking my coffee and watching our current TV series we are into, When Calls the Heart. 


When Cam got back, my dad arrived and they left for a bike ride. He stayed a little longer afterward and helped them sort their cans. They each made $16!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's my annual apology to you for giving you the "uncreative Halloween costume" gene. I'm quite sure it IS hereditary since Susan has it too. :(

It's a great treat to get to see Cameron round the bend on the races. He does sooo well!
Love,
Mom