Sunday, January 6, 2008

all together

Sorry I haven't written in a while. My sister and her family came into town last week. I have not seen her in about 2 years (she lives in Germany). I also had not ever met her second daughter, Ashley, and she had never met Cameron. It has been so nice to have her back and to spend time with the girls. Cam is doing pretty well with his cousins, and I hope this will only get better as we spend more and more time with them. I'll have lots more pictures to come, but here we are opening our presents. This was our first Christmas together in five years!

4 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Yes, it is positively delicious to all be together! What a blessing! And the cousins are so cute together.

Team Harry said...

Oh my gosh!!! That's so wonderful!! I'm so happy for you and your family. I'm sure your mom is in heaven!!

Anonymous said...

awww. such fun to have the fam together!! YAY!

Team Harry said...

I thought I was the only one neglecting their blog!!! where are the Petnak's????