Sunday, January 27, 2008

some bullets

*Chris has been in Oregon since Friday (at his cousin's wedding) and gets home tonight. We have sure missed him. He was bummed he didn't make it home before Cam's bedtime, but the morning will come all too soon I'm sure!

*Friday night we went over to my mom's friend's house for dinner. It didn't go quite as planned. I think Cam got a little overwhelmed with everyone and became pretty upset. I quickly saw that trying to stick it out was pointless, so we had to come home early. I probably should have thought it through first...but you live and learn. :)

*Saturday we, along with my sister and her family, met some friends at Victoria Gardens. It was sooo fun! The weather couldn't have been more perfect and Cam did great! He loved playing on the playground and loved even more taking a train ride with mom.


*This morning we braved church and Cam did great! For some moms nursery is something that you don't even think about. You drop them off and that is it. Not for us! Today was a break through and I couldn't have been more excited!

*This afternoon I took him to the mall to walk around and play on their indoor playground. I might rethink doing this on a weekend as it was a circus with about 25 kids running every which way. But Cam did great and only got knocked down once!

*Right now I'm watching TV and eating Doritos. I haven't had Doritos in quite a long time and I realized I REALLY like them...except how they leave orange powder on your hands.

4 comments:

Team Harry said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad that Cam did so good in church!!! Praise God!! I'll have Doritos for u when u visit!!

Grandma said...

I'm glad you had a pretty good time overall. While the cat's away the mice will play. Good for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad too that Cam Man did well in the nursery! Hopefully this is just the beginning and he'll soon be crying only when you come to pick him up!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Ditto for me tooooooooo--that's definitely progress in the nursery! And I'm so glad you got to "stay and play" at Victoria Gardens.