Friday, December 30, 2011

back to life

We have had such a fun 2 week break. Yesterday we got back from several days with my in-laws and had a wonderful time. I even got a pedicure and some kid-free Christmas movie watching during the daytime. :) Some highlights:

*Playdate with my friend Jana, and her kids

*Date night with Chris to see Mission Impossible (SOOO good. Better than Sherlock Holmes)

*Lots of good food

*Watching the kids have waaaay too much fun playing outside on their property. There is just so much space for them to play :)



*Bonfire with hot dogs and smores




*Fun park visits

*Great car rides to and from

*Discovering a new little Oak Glen'ish type place with an amazing tree house and shops



But now we are back to reality, which is sad but welcome. I'm ready to get back into the school routine again, and so is Cam :)

3 comments:

susan said...

Oh I'm glad you had such a great time!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can see why the kids love the wide open spaces to be outdoors up there. So fun for them--and for you! I'm so happy you all had such a wonderful time!
Love,
Mom

Jessica said...

I'll bet your kids will have tons of fond memories up there :-) How nice that you can get away and have it be relaxing.