Tuesday, February 17, 2015

weekend

We spent this past weekend up north at my in-laws. We had a great time. One thing I love about going up there is that, despite having our kids in tow, it is always a relaxing time for me. Chris' mom treated me to a pedicure and my nights included catching up on Hallmark movies with his mom. This is always accompanied by some sort of yummy dessert. This time Debbie made the most delicious red velvet cake I've ever had. :) Dense. Rich. Yummy.

Chris and I also got to go out for a Valentines date on Sunday. Starbucks, a little shopping, and lunch made it a fun afternoon. :)

Here are a few more highlights:

Cam loved riding the stationary bike and keeping track on a notepad of how many miles he road.


Saturday morning was Valentine cookie baking.



One of the things Chris looks forward to the most when we go to his parents is relaxing with his dad while watching golf.


On our way home we stopped at the Crocs store. Every year we purchase a pair for each of the kids. They are pricey, but well worth the money as they both LIVE in these shoes almost year round. Kendall's pair are a departure from the typical Crocs, but are super cute:


Bachelor Sidenote: I'm only midway through night one of this week's two episodes. Kaitlyn and Brittney dress like they are 17. Whitney seems the best choice and most mature. :)

No comments: