2. Last time you cried? Hmmm...lately the only time I really cry is either when it's work related (feeling overwhelmed) or when I watch This is Us.
3. What is your favorite kind of cereal? I don't really have a favorite. I will say that Chris' favorite is Cinnamon Toast Crunch and it has made recent appearances crushed up on my Skinny Cow's. :)
4. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Umm...nothing physically. If we have an actual conversation, I notice if they do all the talking or ask questions.
5. Last movie you saw? In its entirety? I honestly don't remember. We ALWAYS break our movies into two nights. The last one we watched was Woman in Gold. Very interesting.
7. Beer or wine? Neither. Blek. Beer smells nasty and wine tastes like Nyquil.
8. Last clothing purchase? I actually bought a shirt from Walgreens the other day. I went to pick up some pictures and I saw a shirt that I really liked.
9. Do you think you are strong? Not in the least. I've really been trying to figure out how to muster motivation to work out again. I sit ALL day long and I know that, "Sitting is the new smoking". When I think about getting up at 5:00 am, like I used to, to do a Jillian DVD, I just know it won't happen. And the LAST thing I want to do after work is anything active. Ugh. Something has got to give. Maybe this summer, with warmer weather and no work, I'll get interested again.
10. Last time you laughed? Not sure, but this always makes me laugh. The kids (especially Kendall) love it when Chris sprays whipped cream into their mouths. He likes to overflow them, which kind of grosses me out...but they love it and we all get a good laugh!