Sunday, February 5, 2017

truffle pie

*Yesterday I dropped Cam off at a church event and headed to Starbucks to work for a couple hours. The Starbucks I went to was really warm inside. I HATE drinking hot drinks when I'm stuffy/warm. I therefore could not finish my drink and brought it home for later. :)



*Cam was experimenting with landscape pictures the other morning. This is pretty much what our mornings are like. Cam and I are always the first ones up. I make breakfast and he usually does something like read his Peanuts book or work on his family tree on the computer.


*Today my parents came over to celebrate my dad's birthday. After lunch, he and Cam went for a long bike ride.



For the birthday dessert, I made a pie I had made a long time ago. The recipe card read, "Dad gave this a 10!!". I figured that would be a good choice for his birthday today. 


 
 *Today was also chicken bake day. We barbecued about 30 pounds. It was a lot of work, but it's now so nice to know these are all cut up and bagged in my freezer. :)




2 comments:

Jessica said...

That pie looks really good! I might make it tomorrow because we're having people for dinner.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the cut-up chicken!!!!!

That is a really cool panorama. I think I'll experiment too.

Mom