Wednesday, May 29, 2019

the end is in sight!!

*Last weekend spent at my in-laws' was the perfect, "almost done!!" weekend as I head into my final two weeks of work.

It rained for part of the weekend, so the kids enjoyed a movie in grandma and grandpa's room.


We celebrated Kendall's birthday. I think we have officially drawn out this birthday longer than any other!! :)


A little Mario Cart competition.


*I've mentioned before that food is very scarce on these trips. Hehe :) Kendall's requested birthday meal included hamburgers/hot dogs, potato salad, baked potato casserole, fruit, chips with "Kendall Sauce" (long story but it's what the family has coined onion dip), and lemon jello salad.



*Yesterday was back to normal, until late last night. Cam came down with a fever so today he's laying low watching movies while I get some work done alongside him. I could get used to working in my p.j's while watching Avengers!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to enlarge that serving table picture just to let myself vicariously enjoy that delicious spread!
Mom