Friday, September 17, 2010

numbers

100.5: Temp my sweet boy went to bed with. He has been running a fever for 2 days now. Today he fell asleep while playing in his room at 4:45. We scooped him up and put him to bed for the night.

22: Pounds of chicken we BBQ'd, bagged, and froze tonight. We are set for months!

$5.30:
The cost of my Frugos yogurt tonight...had I paid. I had my free one off my punch card so I LOADED it up!

4: Times Chris had to put Kendall's clip back in her hair when they were at the mall today. I need to teach him how to put it in so it will stay :).

$10: What I will try to get for my Baby Bjorn tomorrow at a freinds' yard sale. They are letting us put a few things out. I think that is a pretty good deal considering how much those things cost!

11: Number of Fresh Beat Bands we have on Tivo.

5: Clifford the Big Red Dog books I got from the library. He is Cam's new favorite.

0:
Probably the number of people I know who are also NOT on Faccebook. Not quite sure why I can't bite the bullet.

7 comments:

krista said...

Hope Cam is feeling better SOON! Ben isn't on FB either...you aren't alone :)
It always amazes me at Frugos how many people LOAD up every time they go...and pay 5-7 dollars for their yogurt. Ben and I always comment on that...crazy! I love when we have free ones though...I load up too!!!

Donna Stark said...

Did you put a note on your Baby Bjorn saying how much you paid for it?

I wish I still had my GIANT laminated drawing of Clifford I used to have on my school room wall. He could live on Cam's wall for a while.

sfitz said...

My best friend isn't on fb either. So you're not entirely alone. :-)

Kristen Dacey said...

Did you sell your bjorn? If you didn't, I'll buy it!!! Wish I'd seen this yesterday!!! :)

Kelly said...

It did sell, Kristen. I'm sorry! Would have much rather it gone to you rather than a stranger!

Team Harry said...

Yes!!! Why can't you bite the bullet!??! Please get on FB!! I'd love it!!!! I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I love your mom's comment about the Bjorn. She's got a great sense of humor! I also am not on Facebook, but I've got a laundry list of reasons we can discuss the next time we get together! :)