Thursday, October 28, 2010

3 recipes

This first recipe I've probably blogged about before. However in case I didn't, I thought I better because it's SOOO tasty. It's also one of the best recipes I've found for serving a large group. It's super easy and made in the crock pot...which makes it great so you aren't floundering as your guests arrive. The recipe is from my mother-in-law, however I found it on allrecipes.com. It's called, Chalupa. Here is the link.



A friend of mine shared her Vegetable Pad Thai recipe. Chris wasn't as big of a fan as I was, simply because he prefers a richer sauce. But if you like a light, refreshing pasta, you should try this one.



The third recipe has not yet been consumed, however I sampled as I made it (isn't that half the fun?), and it's pretty good. :) It's a German Chocolate Cake Trifle.

3 comments:

Donna Stark said...

I give my wholehearted endorsement to the Chalupa! Delicious! Can't wait to have the German chocolate trifle tonight. :o)

Donna Stark said...

Yowee! The trifle was great last night!

Kristen Dacey said...

I am making the chalupa recipe tomorrow night for our weekly family dinner (about 12 of us). Excited, sounds sooooo yummy!!!! Thanks for posting this, Kelly! :)