Sunday, October 10, 2010

last few days

On Friday my mom met us at a pumpkin patch to get the kids a pumpkin. For now, we have ours decorated with just a Sharpie. I think we'll cut into it a little closer to Halloween so it doesn't rot.




On Saturday, some friends invited us to the Redland's Air Show. Both kids were really into watching the planes do their tricks in the air. Cam also loved crawling inside the fire trucks they had on display. It was a pretty hot day, but worth the $2 admission (kids were free!). :)




I've mentioned before how we like to go to Oak Glen to the petting zoo. Today I decided it would be fun to take the kids hiking. They both LOVE to be outdoors and I had heard there was a fun little trail. We had such a great time and Cam adored the different trails. He loved deciding which way to go when it would fork, and didn't mind how steep some of the trails got. Kendall liked it too and enjoyed playing in the little stream and picking up various rocks and acorns. I'm so thankful to live only 15 minutes from such a wonderful, nature'y place. :)


2 comments:

Donna Stark said...

What a fun thing to do--a hike! Did Kendall walk most of the way too? I can't imagine your back if she didn't. :o)

Kristen Dacey said...

Kelly, it blows me away how fast your munchkins are growing!!! Cam is such a little BOY now, and Kendall is just the CUTEST little thing! What a sweet little face she has... must melt you daily! Hope you're doing well!!!