Wednesday, November 9, 2011

*Found a good veggie strategy for Kendall. She is eating broccoli as long as she can dip it in honey! I've also started adding about 1 tbls. of pureed sweet potato to her morning oatmeal. :)

*I hate wind (meaning the kind you probably don't have unless you live where we do)

*But I hate rain more...so I should be thankful :)

*After attending weddings since I've been married, I wish I had had two things at my reception. A chocolate fountain and a candy bar (lots of candy bowls where the guests can fill up their own personal bags)

*Poor Cam is sick today. And it just happens to be the Fall Festival with his speech class. Bummer. But I consoled him with the idea of renting Cars 2 this afternoon. :)

*I know I've mentioned these before, but I really think they are just too good to be true...meaning too good to be 110 calories. If you have not tried these Apple and Gouda Cheese Chicken Sausages from Costco (although you can find them at the store...just not as cheap), you must! They are SOOO flavorful and yummy. Kendall downed them last night. Wow.



*Toying with the idea of cutting my hair like this. Why? Because I've again resorted to ponytails almost everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like her hair is teased a little bit. Would you do that?
Mom

Jessy said...

again, love your random thoughts! I have hair ideas in my brain lately, too. Supposed to get mine cut this week, and I have no clue what to do..it just needs cut BAD, and it's ALWAYS in a pony tail!!!