Wednesday, November 4, 2015

coffee maker

*Every day (multiple times a day) I make a hot drink. I can't quite describe how comforting it is for me to have a hot mug in my hand. It's usually either hot cocoa or the french vanilla powder. The other day I finally decided to get out our coffee maker and attempt to become an official coffee drinker (meaning someone who makes it each day).

I was somewhat successful, however a couple of times I found some grounds in the bottom of my cup. I'm still working on figuring this out. :)


*Yesterday I watched the Leah Remini interview from last week's 20/20. I have always found Scientology to be very interesting, especially those who have left. I mentioned a while ago reading, Beyond Belief and really enjoying it. I'm thinking I'll probably check out Leah Remini's new book as well.


*I snuck the new Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup out of the kids' Halloween stash. YUCK! It tastes like chemical peanut butter.
*Speaking of Halloween candy, I decided to store Kendall's in an old casserole dish holder. She quickly turned it into a backpack so she could go trade with the quads across the street. :)







No comments: