Wednesday, November 25, 2015

thanksgiving #1

This past weekend we celebrated Thanksgiving with Chris' parents. It was a quick trip, but fun none the less. :)

The kids helped a lot with the food prep. Here Kendall is getting her hands dirty by helping combine all the stuffing ingredients. 


Wayne got up at 4:00 a.m. to put the turkey on the smoker. Here the kids are helping him check on it soon before the meal.


The feast!


Being outdoors on their property is always a highlight. The kids and I went on a few bike rides around the country roads. Here Chris had taken the kids on an after Thanksgiving feast walk. 



IHOP for breakfast before we take off has been a tradition for a long time. :)




 This morning the kids were SUPER excited to start decorating our home for Christmas. This is one of my favorite days too. :)


p.s. This past weekend my friend, Jana, invited me to a clothing swap party. I come home with two great pairs of jeans (it amazes me that I found two pair when good fitting jeans can be so hard to find!) and several other items. Such an awesome feeling to get super cute clothes for free!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taking bike rides and walks through the out-of-town roads up in Dinuba looks like a kids' dream (and would be mine too).
Mom