Sunday, November 1, 2015

halloween

*Yes!!


*Harry Potter and the cheerleader (we forgot to borrow the glasses/wig from Chris' mom but luckily he didn't mind).


*Love these guys :)


*Yesterday my dad and I went shopping for some hiking boots. For the past couple years, I've only had old tennis shoes that were about five years old. The tread had disappeared and they offered very little support. Here I am attempting to break the new ones in a bit before our hike this weekend.


*Candy I never eat but realized again how good it is (thanks to the kids' Halloween stash): KitKat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl, with those spiffy hiking boots!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Bring your mom and dad up this summer and take those new hiking boots around these trailsπŸ˜‰πŸ‘‼️‼️πŸ˜›πŸ˜





Noonie