As expected, Cam was pretty emotional not only when we told him, but later that night (I went up to his room an hour after bedtime and he was upset). I'm really savoring this current week as it will be my last until I'm officially a working mom. On the plus side, while I'm extremely nervous and bummed I start so early, I'm also excited and looking forward to this new challenge. :)
Some fun things we've done...
1. Adopted a new guinea...Brandy. Sidenote: Supposedly both our guineas are females...but...ummm...they don't really act that way. I REALLY don't want baby guineas!!! :(
2. Went out to lunch with my parents and some friends.
3. On Monday we had plans with a school friend to go to Yucaipa Regional Park. Excitement was mounting as we drove up...only to find it was closed for maintenance. Ugh. Luckily I found a nearby community pool that actually ended up being a great second choice for the day!
4. I needed a few things from Wallgreens so we took an early morning walk in P.J.'s.
5. Later today we took our rescheduled trip to Yucaipa Regional.
A treat on the way home...