Monday, August 14, 2017

our weekend

Friday night was movie night at our church. Chris took the kids and gave me a night off (which I filled with a Hallmark'ish movie that just came to Netflix).



Saturday night was my 20th high school reunion. It was fun to talk to so many people and find out which path each of us had taken in life. :)



The next morning, I texted my friend a picture of my latest attempt at re-creating my favorite cold brew drink from Starbucks. It was a bust and I was annoyed. She gave me some tips, so I'll give it another go and then reside to the fact that I just can't duplicate it. :)


After church, Chris went to play golf and the kids and I watched the second Harry Potter movie. We had just finished the book that morning. I have LOVED re-reading these books to the kids. It's exactly how I remember it with Cameron. Such sweet times. :)


*Last night Chris and I finished up a fascinating documentary on Netlfix, Icarus. Wow. It's about the doping scandal with Russia and the Olympics. Soo good.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had some awfully great friends in high school. Glad so many came to the reunion.
Mom

Jessica said...

I think you can find a homemade concoction you like... Keep trying!