Friday, August 25, 2017

sleepover

*In general, I REALLY dislike games. I do enjoy ones such as Taboo or Catch Phrase, which involve interacting. But when it comes to board games with marbles or cards...not so much. Luckily Chris enjoys them and plays often with the kids. The current favorite is Aggravation. I agreed to play with Cam last weekend because he was super bored. Did I like doing an activity with him? Yes. Did I like the actual playing? Um....
(My face is because he beat me. Beat me good!)


*Last week the quad girls invited Kendall to go to the Redland's Bowl to see Cinderella (ballet) and then to spend the night. This was her first sleepover at a friend's house. She was ecstatic!


*Cameron and my mom's birthday are one day apart. We celebrated a week early on Wednesday night. They gave him a set of Walkie-Talkie's. :)


*Last night Cameron had his belt testing for Taekwando. This was his last testing before black belt. He was extremely nervous. He had worked really hard in attending multiple classes the past couple of weeks to make up for all he missed over the summer due to us being out of town. We find out over the weekend whether he passed!




No comments: