Monday, August 28, 2017

soft pretzel

*On Saturday my dad, Cam, and I went for a long bike ride. We had initially planned on a hike, but plans fell through and we decided to tackle a tough bike route I had heard about. It was up, up, up, the entire way. But it sure was beautiful (hot..but beautiful!) and we were rewarded with down, down, down on our return. :)



*Once we got home, I introduced  my dad to beerocks. These are bundles of homemade dough filled with ground beef/cabbage/seasonings that Chris' mom is known for. She'll make dozens at a time and always gives us a bunch for the freezer. They are quick and easy and, as my dad can attest to after demolishing two in a row, quite tasty. :)


*While we were gone on our bike ride, Chris and Kendall drove out to the desert for a few errands, including a stop at Sam's Club. Kendall was very excited about the soft pretzels at their food court.


Okay...I'm off to have some cavities filled. Ugh.

No comments: