Wednesday, June 20, 2007

ocean's 13

Today my mom watched Cam while Chris and I went to see Ocean's 13. I find it so unbelievable that we paid $6.75 per ticket, and that was the bargain "first showing of the day" price! I'm not a big fan of going to the theatre normally (well, we can't go that much anyway because of Cam). I'm a pretty tough person to please as far as movies are concerned and I hate the feeling of having wasted money on a movie I didn't like. Luckily I really enjoyed Ocean's 13 (much better than Ocean's 12).

Cam is still in the "attempting to crawl" stage. He won't scoot, as we call it, unless he REALLY wants whatever we have placed before him. He would much prefer to pull himself up on things, stand, and cruise around the furniture. I'm still researching into the relationship between brain development and crawling (I know, sounds weird and it might just be an old wives' tale), so for now, we try and intice him to practice. One thing that almost always works is the remote. What is it about babies and remotes???


3 comments:

Grandma said...

Glad you had a chance to go to the movies. Craig went and really enjoyed it too. We will try to see it next week, I think. When Hannah first crawled, it was for the remote also. I think it has something to do with the "forbidden fruit" syndrome - ha! He sure has the look of intensity in his eyes.

Donna Stark said...

Yes, you don't want to waste those precious times you're able to get out on a substandard movie!! Glad it was good. Cameron hummed through a nice block of time in his little outdoor swing--with me keeping it going by pulling on a rope.

Anonymous said...

I agree! Much better than Oceans 12. It is crazy that a movie ticket at night can be 9 bucks.

Crawling will come soon enough! And your world will change FAST! :)