Wednesday, April 23, 2008

a couple things

Sometimes Cam has to eat his lunch/dinner on the road. This bib has been such a lifesaver for those times. In addition, it is great when we are out to eat as he obviously doesn't have a tray then and this way I don't have worry about him knocking over a plate on the table. This is one of those items I recommend to all new moms. I've gotten several comments on it when we are out because it is just so darn handy!



Cameron LOVES to be outside. Chris and I realized that he is outside many times the majority of the day. We go to a park usually twice a day and he always loves it when I take him out in the front for him to run around. One of the "points of interest" for him is our neighbor's fountain in their front yard. Because he frequents it so much, Wendy made him the most adorable, personalized stepping stone. I was so touched when she showed it to me and couldn't wait to take a picture of it. Thanks Wendy and Fred!! (check out Cameron's name written on the bat!)


6 comments:

Melissa Stephenson said...

Hi Kelly (and Chris) - It's Melissa Stephenson (Fox) from BU. Krista Rojas sent me a link to your blog and I wanted to say hi. Your little boy is SUCH a cutie, and I'm glad you guys are well!

Donna Stark said...

Oh, that stepping stone is adorable!! What wonderful neighbors you have!

And, yes, that bib is about as handy a thing as you can think of.

Anonymous said...

You have the coolest neighbors!!! What a thoughtful thing to do!

I think you should get an adult bib like Cameron's - it would make it easier to eat while driving.

Team Harry said...

That is the sweetest lil stepping stone!!

I need one of those bibs for myself : )

Anonymous said...

I have GOT to get one of those bibs. Toren makes such a mess. I see that it's helpful for catching the "drippings." : )

And I agree with Susan. I could probably use an adult one for me, too.

Donna Stark said...

Hey! That's a great idea! If marketed right ("The eat-while-driving, no-mess bib"), it could earn a fortune. Who wants to take it on?