Wednesday, April 2, 2008

25 things

Ok, so my friend Karen "tagged" me on her blog, so I decided to play along and give you 25 facts about myself. So here they are, mixed up with a few opinions of mine...

1. I've seen "While You Were Sleeping" too many times to count
2. If the hours weren't so hard, my first career choice would have been a baker
3. I think people who prefer "salty things" over chocolate aren't really human
4. Back in high school I took guitar for two weeks and then quit (sorry mom and dad!)
5. As a kid, when I would play tennis, my cheeks turned so red that parents would ask my mom if I was ok
6. There is nothing better than an underbaked brownie filled with choc. chips
7. I hate scrapbooking
8. Pure relaxation: Reading a magazine while laying in the sun
9. I once trained for a marathon but only got to 9 miles
10. My top quality I look for in a friendship is someone who asks questions
11. If/when we have another child, and if it's a girl, I would love to name her Bella. Chris says nope.
12. I LOVED my job as a high school counselor. Loved, loved, loved.
13. I sometimes was a snot as a teen and made my mom cry. Now it makes me cry to even think about making her sad
14. Someone once considering a divorce said he thought kids were "resilient"...I wanted to punch him
15. I like one on ones more than hanging out in big groups
16. My next door neighbor and I used to make up AWESOME dance routines on our roller skates. One was to Michael Jackson's "Black or White"...it was brilliant
17. I went on a three day Mexican cruise with three girlfriends after my high school graduation
18. I don't understand people that video tape the whole time they are on a Disneyland ride
19. I don't have a favorite sports team
20. I like nuts by themselves, but NEVER in dessert
21. I lived with Jen for 4 years and probably went to bed later than her 3 times...my point...I LOVE SLEEP
22. I think I'm married to quite possibly the funniest person I know
23. I used to have a crush on Michael Landon from Little House on the Praire
24. Dr. Laura- you either love her or you hate her...I LOVE
25. I think Karen, who sent me this, has amazing hair

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, first you insult me (see #3) and then you try to make up for it with a nice compliment at the end. (and it worked) you are forgiven.

I think U R cool.

Donna Stark said...

These are TOO interesting!!!

Yeah, we even BOUGHT you a guitar before seeing if you would stick it out. How dumb was that?!

You & a million others had a crush on Michael Landon. Bet the real Charles Ingalls wasn't half that good-looking.

As for me, I'll watch Magnum P.I. :o)

Anonymous said...

This was really interesting! A fun read... I completely agree about wanting to deck people who say kids are resilient to divorce. That is retarded.

By the way, your blog has become one of my favorites. You and Chris are so funny, and I love your perspective on things.

Thanks for making it fun to stay in touch!
-Bethany