Friday, March 13, 2009

daylight savings...

Daylight Savings Time, I've hated every time you came around
Because you caused my son to wake before the sun hit the ground
I cursed the night before you made your debut
Knowing the sleep training I had done would all go askew
But for the first time ever and to my delighted shock
You've caused Cam to wake at 7:00 instead of 6 o'clock!
So thank you dear time, and may this poem not jinx it
For if the 6:00 wakings come back, I just might throw a fit!!

5 comments:

Donna Stark said...

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! Great poem!! And may the little guy never catch on. :o)

Jannae said...

you are so funny!

Jannae said...

oh and ill be walking over to the park by my house tomorrow (saturday)-2 of the Collins' boys will be at my house-so I will be spending some time over there-if you wana walk or come play?

Jessica said...

Ethan's been waking at 7:00 too and I've been LOVING it :) Hopefully it continues :) Cute poem.

Jen said...

Great poem! Why isn't Ella sleeping later?? She's jumped back into her old routine!