Friday, November 19, 2010

ponytail had to go

I feel like I've done pretty good in not slipping into the, "I'm a stay at home mom so I look like a frump everyday" mode. I pretty much always get dressed everyday (rather than stay in my Pj's or wear comfy sweats). I think it's not only important to look somewhat put together for Chris, but in general, I feel more productive and motivated when I've taken the time to get ready. This philosophy as not held true for my hair. I have worn a pony tail almost EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past year. I kept telling myself that once the cooler weather came, I would wear it down more (because I hated being hot and sweaty with hair on my neck). Well, it's been cool lately and I haven't followed through with that.

So I decided it was time to chop it. I've had it this short before and it actually forces me to do it each day. In reality, it takes less than 10 minutes to blow dry/style it, so I shouldn't have an excuse from now on. :) I was also VERY pleased with the woman that did this. I got it done at a Fantastic Sam's type place. I've always thought getting your hair highlighted was something you should reserve for a nice salon. But the woman that did my hair has been doing it for 20 years! How much better could she get?? Spending $100+ right now on my hair was NOT an option, so I'm very excited to say I got my hair done at Hair Masters. ;)

5 comments:

Donna Stark said...

Oh, I love it! The cut looks so cute on you--and a great job on the color! Yea!

susan said...

Yes, it looks perfect!!! Well done, Hair Masters!

Bethany said...

Looks good! PS: That Kendall is soooo cute!! I think that every time I see her pic. =)

Bonnie said...

It looks cute! Although, I'm pretty sure that I've seen you several times with your hair down this year. ;-)

Jhen.Stark said...

I love the new haircut!!! SO CUTE! Makes me want to cut mine!!!