Thursday, November 25, 2010

thanksgiving

Today we went to my parents' house for Thanksgiving. We had a yummy meal (favorite parts: stuffing and rolls). After lunch, my dad offered to clean up all the dishes while we took a walk. Both kids love to walk around the rocks in one of the neighbor's front yards. My mom caught a few cute pics.

Cameron loves wearing my sunglasses. Both Chris and I agreed that it might be time to actually get him some of his own, rather than wear mine with bedazzled sides. :)



In honor of Thanksgiving, here are a few things I'm thankful for from my year:

*The HUGE progress we have seen with Cam, especially socially

*How good natured and fun Kendall is

*How hard Chris works to allow me to stay at home--wouldn't trade it for anything

*My mom and the endless hours of research she's done regarding Cam, her listening ear, advice, etc.

*Our neighborhood. I love our neighbors and love our little city. :)

1 comment:

Donna Stark said...

Yes, you DO have so much to be thankful for! And that picture sure shows it!