Thursday, January 12, 2012

99 cent store

I rarely go to 99 cent stores, but when I do, I wonder why I don't visit them more often!!! Yesterday I went to get a little trinket for the tooth fairy to leave under Cam's pillow last night. I also wanted to find some things for the kids for this weekend (train ride for Cam and hanging out with me at Chris' aunt's house for Kendall). I found the greatest activity books (they had a ton!) and some fun little things for Kendall. Plus I walked out with spending only $8! Here are a few things I bought:



They had tons of Valentine stuff so I will definitely be returning for Cam's school cards and some trinkets for he and Kendall. :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the 99 cent store... I think they have lots of great little trinkets. One of Ethan's prizes he can earn for good behavior is to go to the 99 cent store and pick a prize. He thinks it's great.

Last week I picked up NyQuil there, and it's the same exact stuff as the generic brand from Rite Aid that was almost $5.00. I also got two pounds of fresh green beans for only 99 cents.