Tuesday, January 17, 2012

weekend getaway

Kendall and I had the best time together this past weekend at the coast. While Chris, Cam, and Chris' aunt trained it up to the Fresno area, we went for walks, went to coffee shops in the mornings, played at parks, went shopping, and just had fun together. She's quite the easy little travel companion. :) I missed my boys, but thouroughly enjoyed my time with Kendall all weekend.

One of my favorite times was our first morning there. We walked to a coffee shop and sat for a while, then took our time walking back, stopping at a cute park along the way. It was so relaxing and fun. :)


Favorite game at the beach? Having mommy hold her in the frigid water while she laughed at the waves rolling in and out at my feet. :)



Here we are at the kids museum. I found it just through google and it was such a hit with her. She was very into talking to the shipmates on board her boat. She also enjoyed serenading them... ( LOVE this video)


Cameron really enjoyed the train ride. It was a long travel day but he was quite a champ. But he was rewarded at the end with a fun weekend at his grandparents. :)

Hiking with dad and his favorite girl, Sam...



Waving goodbye to grandma and grandpa...



Thanks, Noonie, for organizing such a fun trip for Cam and for letting Kendall and I crash at your place!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad you had such a good time. I can't imagine what a weekend with only one kid would be like. It's fun to get one on one time with them.

Donna Stark said...

What a unique weekend for everybody! Loved Kendall's serenade! Brrrrrr or your feet at the beach!
--Mom

susan said...

Could Kendall get any CUTER??!! That video is darling!! How I wish she and Sierra were growing up together - they would be SUCH buddies!!!