Monday, January 30, 2012

things to try...

Not the biggest Rice Krispies fan, but these seem like they would be fun to make with kids...

Inside Out Rice Krispie Chocolate Chip Cookies:



This is from a healthy dessert blog I like and these look like a fun and healthy kid treat:

Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cookies



I've always wanted Ramekins because I think it's fun to serve people in individual dishes. I've never made pot pie so this recipe is actually on our menu plan for Wednesday this week. I'm going to omit the crust around the bottom and just put it on top as well as try and cut down a little more on the butter to make it even more healthy (this is a lower fat version as it is).


Mini Chicken Pot Pies




Several food blogs that I like to check out have made yummy things with this Biscoff Spread stuff. I just saw it at WinCo yesterday, but didn't purchase any. At some point I would like to try it as it sounds really yummy...

2 comments:

Jessy said...

I never think to go to Winco. Do you shop there often? The same time you travel out there for Costco? I just went to the Costco you love yesterday, and you're right....NO lines, so many lanes open...it was great! BUT they didn't have almond butter, so I was a little sad.

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmm, that chicken pot pie looks yummy!
Mom