Friday, January 6, 2012

Nothing TOO exciting to blog about, so here is some more randoms. :)

*Cameron and Chris are taking Amtrak with Chris' aunt next weekend up to my in-laws' (I'm going to stay at his aunt's house with Kendall for a girls' weekend...very excited!). Cam is REALLY looking forward to it and loved watching a video of an Amtrak train I found on Youtube.

*Yesterday was a daddy/Cameron afternoon which included Barnes and Noble for reading, a toy store for using some of Cam's Christmas money, and dinner at Claim Jumper (happy hour specials there are GREAT). Cam LOVES their pretzel bread sticks.

*I feel like I'm almost to the point where I can graduate from my frumpy backpack and actually carry a purse. I just love having a whole package of wipes, plenty of room for snacks, sippy cups, etc. that my backpack offers. I like this one from Target:



*Right now I'm finishing up my last Christmas movie. Sad :(

*I was telling Chris tonight how much I love the fact that our kids REALLY enjoy each other. We went to the park and McDonald's today and despite there being other kids, they chose to play with each other. :)

Ok, must go. I'm about to research another trail in Palm Springs for a family hike tomorrow. :) Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Charlee said...

I am so with you on the kids having a good relationship. My 2 may have little tiny arguements but its not like many people I know who thier kids hate eachother and get physical when they fight and call each other horrible names! I say its a great blessing when sibilings have a lot of love for each other!