Sunday, January 22, 2012

*Yesterday the rain was BEGGING Chris and I to stay in all day in the nice warm house. But we knew the kiddos wouldn't last so we made ourselves venture out to the mall play area and Costco for lunch/groceries. While the kids played, I was very excited to finally find a purse and officially retire my mommy backpack. The best part? It was only $10 at JC Penny's!!! :)

It's not quite this bright of green in person :)


*Thanks for your advice on the grocery shopping. I think I've come up with a starting amount that I'm going to try and stick to weekly. I'll let you know when I've got a few weeks under my belt as to how it's going. :) Seeing as I'm a little sweet potato obsessed lately, I decided to factor in a bag of Sweet Potato Chips into our budget. I had a sample yesterday at Costco and FELL IN LOVE. :)




*Right now my entire body aches. Please don't get sick...please don't get sick...please...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and I'm praying for God to give great discernment and wisdom to the speech pathologist so her findings can be the MOST helpful!

"never fried, never baked, think popped" Okay, I'm thinking popped for the sweet potato chips, but nothin's coming into my brain. What in the world does popped mean?
Mom

Charlee said...

cute bag! I love reasonably priced bags I have 4-5 now that I don't feel like wasting money using or putting something that is not mine in :)

I hope a diagnosis helps! Breven's was changed recently and just having something in place helps you to explain to others and yourself whats going on.

Those chips look good! SB costco or desert?