Saturday, January 28, 2012

our saturday

For Christmas I bought Chris the fee to a golf tournament with a friend of his. I had to pat myself on the back for a good gift (normally it's so hard for me to think of things to get him) because he was super excited. While he was gone today to the tournament, the kids and I didn't do anything extra special but we still had fun...

Breakfast at Panera



Park




Working on homework from speech class



Watching those little capsules that turn into sponge animals in hot water...very exciting for them!



Baked these little gems. Very unique and the perfect salty/sweet combo



Right now they are up doing "special upstairs time" to be followed by movie, dinner, and bed. Fun and low-key day :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like a nice day :-) Also, it seems like you did a lot... I don't think I'd consider that a low key day :-) Those crackers look yummy.

Anonymous said...

Love the intent staring at the sponges! Wish I had been in town and could've joined you.
Mom