Monday, July 22, 2013

randoms

*We leave this Friday for a visit with Chris' family up in Reno. Chris and I had talked a while ago about setting aside some money to buy Cam and Kendall a new toy to play with up there. Before we left for the store today they both received instructions that the toys would not be opened until Sunday.

Of course Cam got a new Lego set. Poor kid has studied that box backwards and forwards and even watched Youtube videos on how it will be put together. I have to admit there is little else in the world that brings me as much joy as seeing how EXTREMELY EXCITED this boy gets about a new Lego set. :)



*I found a new muffin recipe (Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins) that the kids love. I actually am not a fan of the muffins I usually make them (I can taste the beans, veggies, etc.), however these are quite tasty. :)



*I get kind of excited each time we go to our local fruit stand to see what bargain bags they have. Today I got 2 bell peppers, 1 head cauliflower, 1 head broccoli, and 2 onions for about 80 cents! Granted, they are on their way out freshness wise, but who cares since I cooked them tonight! :)

This is only 1 of 2 trays! :)



*Excited for The Bachelorette tonight!!! What's gonna happen with Brooks????

No comments: