Tuesday, May 5, 2015

bike ride

*Chris sent me this pic the other day. I must admit it is quite funny, but it in no way will decrease the number of big bows I put in Kendall's hair. I LOVE her bows. :)


*I feel like I'm getting close to working out again. I'm not sure what I want to do, but I do know I want to start something because I would really like to participate in a bike ride my dad recently completed. It was called the Rosarita Ensenada 50 Mile Bike Ride. Yep, my 72 year old dad just road 50 miles! :) He wants to do it again and I would love to join him. However I'm in no where near the shape to even attempt something like that!

Here is his group before the ride:


*I'm debating trying the new Smores Frappuchino. It looks amazing, but almost TOO sweet. I just learned that they are offering half priced drinks from 3:00pm-5:00pm for the next several days (for "Happy Hour"), so I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world if I got one and didn't like it. :)




4 comments:

Jessica said...

I bet you could do 50 miles, that's not so bad on a bike if it's flat.

I'm curious about that drink too, but I'm sure it's too sweet for me.

Kelly said...

Actually, Jessica, the ride has loads of hills...which is why you have to be in pretty good shape. :)

Anonymous said...

That drink looks yucky!
Mom

Anonymous said...

No risk to try! If you don't like the drink they'll make something else for you! Just ask.