Monday, May 11, 2015

mother's day

I had such a fun Mother's Day weekend. It started out on Friday with a little celebration in Kendall's class. She was so excited for this.


The next day was a special Mother's Day class with Cameron at his Taekwando studio. He was anxious for me to, "Get in shape for our hiking". I told him that one class does not get one in shape, but he was still quite excited. :)

After the class, I rushed home to change and picked up Kendall for our Mother Daughter Tea at church. We had a fun time sitting with my sister, her girls, and my mom. :)




Yesterday we went to Knott's Berry Farm with my whole family. We had gone in December and had so much fun that we decided to go again. The kids had a BLAST, as did the adults.


We ended the night at Portillo's for dinner. We introduced my family to the chocolate cake shake and they (especially my dad!) agreed that it's something everyone should try at least once. :)

No comments: