Sunday, September 13, 2015

kid-swap

On Saturday I took Kendall to a birthday party while Chris and Cameron went on their own outing. They first got lunch and had a Cam favorite, hamburgers.


Afterward they headed to Barnes and Noble for some reading.


They next went to Toys "R" Us. Cameron was very excited to spend a giftcard he had received for his birthday. He chose more Pokemon. It's a little sad for me that the Lego phase seems to be coming to an end. I simply cannot understand nor get into Pokemon. :(

Today after church my parents took us to lunch. Afterward we swapped kids and I took Cameron home to watch our last Harry Potter movie.

I know I've said this several times, but this has been such a great series for us. At the end of the movie, I found myself fighting back tears, only to look over and see Cameron crying (so I went ahead too). :)



Chris took Kendall to get a few things for softball. She is excited and determined to play this winter and Chris is also looking forward to it. Their goal is to practice this fall since it's been a few years since she last played.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You cried because it was over, or you cried because something sad happens at the end?
Mom