Sunday, September 20, 2015

softball

My go-to dessert for most occasions has always been Gooey Bars. They are fast, easy, and freeze great. Lately, however, I've been making a new recipe that I really like. I love pie crust, but have never liked pies. This recipe has the pie crust flavor mixed with rich chocolate. Yummy.




Yesterday I baked a batch for our dessert picnic with my parents. We started out with a late lunch at Angus McCurdy's and then finished with dessert out on the grassy area. Here is Kendall entertaining us all with a story. :)


Before our time with my parents, Chris and Kendall had their first softball lesson in the backyard. She and Chris are very excited. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those bars are AMAZING, AWESOME...can't think of an extravagant enough word for them! :)

You go, Kendall! HOpe she enjoys softball.

Mom