Sunday, November 20, 2016

poop vs. berries

*Yesterday we went on what has become my favorite hike, Murray Hill. I love desert hikes. I also love that it takes less than five hours, so we still have the rest of our day.

The trail starts in a residential neighborhood, which makes it easy to get to.


We quickly shed our jackets and the day ended up being beautiful and warm.



My mom always asks us what we talk about on our hikes. I always tell her that there isn't a whole lot to report. Despite being out in nature, which often fosters deep, thought provoking conversation, ours typically centers around the hike we are currently on, previous hikes, or in yesterday's case, whether or not this was animal poop or berries (I maintain they are berries). Ha!


Chris and Kendall ended up going out to the desert as well. They hit up the street fair and Kendall was very excited to get a new watch. :)



Since we were all in the same area, we met for lunch at where else? Costco!


On a totally unrelated note, I recently let both kids take the reigns in brushing their own teeth. Know what I discovered? They are incapable of cleanly using a toothpaste tube. Pet peeve!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poop! Also, cute hat!