Friday, November 18, 2016

strawberries and cream

*Hooray for Thanksgiving Break! I have to work Monday but then I'm off until the following Monday!!! This last week has actually been a bit of a reprieve as far as having to work so much at night, but I'm still more than ready for a break. :)

*We met Chris' brother's family for dinner last Friday. In a nutshell: The girls loved coloring on the paper table cloth. Cam did not like his pizza because it had, "too much flour on the crust". They got my SIL's meal wrong. The bread is always good. I prefer plain butter to olive oil/vinegar It was a fun night. :)



*Chris joined a men's club at the local golf course. One of the perks is getting a certain amount of money per month to spend at the clubhouse restaurant. We went to dinner last night and it was so fun.



*Prior to dinner I visited the chiropractor for the first time. The jury is still out on whether or not I think it's worth it.

*Chris and Kendall had some time to kill the other day before Cam's pick up. Strawberries and Cream Frappuchino for the win!


*Chris hurt is hand pretty badly at softball the other night. The X-ray didn't show a break, but it's swollen and not comfortable :(

*We will be heading to Carlsbad next week with Chris' family for Thanksgiving. I'll be making what has become not just my favorite Thanksgiving dessert, but probably my favorite cake of all time. I can't believe there is no chocolate in it.