Tuesday, June 13, 2017

sherlock

*I taught Sunday school class for Cameron and Kendall this past weekend. I had prepared everything and had it all packed in a big bag. We arrived and, much to my frustration, I included everything except the lesson plan book. Ugh. Luckily I had my craft supplies and I just had to wing the rest!

After church we went out to lunch with my parents and Susan.


When we got home, Cameron and I went for a scooter ride. An adult sized scooter might have been a tad easier, but I made it work. :)



*Yesterday we headed out to the desert (and some warmer weather) and went to a park the kids used to love. We hadn't been in a very long time. I packed a picnic lunch and they were excited to have the park practically to themselves.


Before the park, we made a quick stop at the library, so I could stock up on some magazines to read while they played. Quite relaxing. :)


Afterward we stopped by a frozen yogurt shop. Kendall opted for shaved ice.


When we got home, I went to work cleaning out our DVD collection. If it hadn't been watched in a year or more, it was gone. :) I got rid of quite a few!!


*Chris and I are back into Sherlock. We watched it a while ago and I'm not sure why we stopped. He is quite entertaining and the writing is pretty funny.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time you clean out your DVD's, let me know in case I want any. :)
Mom

Teresa DiMillo said...

What did you do with your dvds? I need to do that too! We have hundreds, unfornutaly, that's not an exaggeration. :( Great seeing you at church today!