Friday, July 13, 2007

some random things I'm thankful for...


*Peanut butter-this is quite possibly my favorite food, next to chocolate (however I will soon ditch this brand as I'm trying to go no-trans fat)

*Email-this is my link to the outside, adult world. Luckily I have Chris home during the day so I don't go too crazy, but it is so nice to be able to hear from my friends and family on a daily basis, especially my sis who lives in Germany

*Baby Gates-Chris just installed this yesterday...appears to have been a good idea, huh?


*My almost gone stye-you can probably see what is left on my right eye (your left)...thank God it is almost gone!!!







*A funny husband-I'm so thankful Chris is so quick-witted (sp?)...he makes me laugh all the time

*Starbucks-need I explain?

*Non-humid weather-while it may be super hot here...I'm so thankful it is a dry heat. I wouldn't want to go outside in humidity. Even though people say you get used to it, I don't think I ever would

*Trash-I realized today how much I take for granted the fact that we have our trash taken for us each week. I think about other countries where you have to burn your own trash or somehow take care of it yourself

*Cam-he is so stinkin fun right now (even though today he's been a little stinker with his naps)

3 comments:

Team Harry said...

I am thankful for a lot of the same things... But u left out Tivo : ) We get our trash picked up twice a week here!!! Don't you love getting rid of trash? I do!!

Anonymous said...

And I'm thankful for:
--That "skinkin' fun Cam" lives so close
--Air conditioning!
--A tree-shaded patio to sit out & read my Bible on in the mornings
--A super husband who just gets better with age
--The sweetest daughters, most-excellent sons-in-law, & adorable grandchildren
--Cars that work
--That my best high school friend is finally coming for a visit after 37 years of my living in Calif.
--Spiral notebooks

Anonymous said...

I was reading your blog with Aunt Noonie and I just had to respond. Peanut Butter has got to be one of the main staples of everyday life, followed by Chocolate, of course. But is there really a good one without transfats? That just sounds too healthy! Deb