Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cute

This blog will be yet another one solely about Cameron. I don't have a whole lot else to report. Our weekend was nice, but nothing too exciting. We did visit the new Super Target that opened up nearby. Woohoo! We did watch, "For Love of the Game" that I had Tivo'd. We both have seen it before, but I would highly recommend it...very moving (even though I'm not an avid baseball fan). Umm...yeah, that's about it. This is a video of Cam raising his hands. He has started to imitate us in this. I NEVER would have thought I would get sooo much joy out of seeing my son raise his hands. Come to think if it, you might not at all...but too bad, I think it's adorable! (you'll have to copy/paste it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_erZN1HKkM8

3 comments:

Grandma said...

I agree. It is adorable. I think it's time for the books "I Love You This Much" and "How Much Do I Love You" at least I think those are the titles.

Team Harry said...

Too cute!! Life is much simpler at that age. I love that stage when they r so easily entertained.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that IS cute! When you asked me if I had seen it last night, I said yes, but I was thinking of the still shot. I love the way he turns his hands upward. :o) Hey, how about blogging about Chris's Home Depot experience? :o) Wish you had a picture of THAT!