Tuesday, October 16, 2007

9 Petinaks

This past weekend we went up to Chris's parent's house. Chris's brother and his family were also there. It isn't often that all of us get together, let alone stay in the same house! We had a great time!! I think it was good for Cameron to be around everyone, especially his cute little cousins. He was in a much better mood for most of the weekend (Thank you God!!).

Saturday we went to The Reedley Fiesta for a while before Chris's grandparents, Mo, and Annie came over for dinner. We had a delicious meal of steak, baked potato casserole, bread, and the list goes on!

Sunday we took Cam to the pumpkin patch. He enjoyed the train ride and seeing all the bright orange pumpkins. We visited our friend, Matt and Jana, then went out to dinner (after we put Cam down), just the two of us. It was such a fun weekend. We are very lucky in that Cam is a GREAT car passenger. I don't think he cried once, which was wonderful! Here are som pictures.











As you glance at the picture below, your first thought is probably, "Oh how cute! He has a lipstick kiss!". If only. This morning at Gymboree, one of the other little boys was hugging and kissing Cam. It was so adorable and the other mom was snapping away with her camera...until her son decided Cam was just too sweet not to eat (can you blame him?). Yes, he attempted to take a nice chunk out of Cam's cheek. It took about 15 minutes for the poor thing to calm down. The other mom felt horrible, but really, what can you do? Babies will be babies. :(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend! I'm so glad you went.
That picture of Cam with the pumpkin is FRAMEWORTHY--so handsome!
Poor little guy--that's a painful-looking bite.

Grandma said...

It was SOOOOOO wonderful to have everyone together for a few days. I was exhausted but it was all worth it and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I'm glad the kids had so much fun, the big ones too.

I think Cam better steer clear of that kid at Gymboree. Poor guy, I'm sure he had no idea what just happened to him. OUCH!

Team Harry said...

Did u tell Cam to bite him back? I don't like that kid!!

Anonymous said...

If someone bit my cheek I would SCREAM too! Probably longer than 15 minutes.

So glad you had so much fun!!

Team Harry said...

I was totally kidding!! I hope you know that. Glad you had fun. Cam is soooo cute in the pumpkin photo

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how old Cam looks. It is the saddest thing ever that I have never even met my sweet nephew.