Friday, October 26, 2007

picky, picky!

We have a picky eater on our hands. Yes, I know babies are picky when it comes to food. Yes, I know it comes in phases. But this phase has been going on for over two months. I've tried soooo many foods (repeatedly) and here are the ONLY ones he eats:

*any fruit
*bread
*peanut butter
*crackers
*yogurt
*oatmeal

Yes, that is it. Pretty hard to vary his diet within those parameters! Anyway, here is a video of what Cam does when I place some food in front of him that he is opposed to. (copy/paste)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K56Nd7zhxQY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a little toot! Sometimes it really annoys me when the girls turn their noses up at things when I think of all the starving children in the world... but of course they have no concept of that. =)