Friday, October 19, 2007

happy belated birthday

Chris's birthday was this past Monday. Last night my parents came over to celebrate with some homeade pizza and brownie sundaes. I was ecstatic that he liked the gift I bought him, a clock for his office. He is very difficult to shop for. While I've always appreciated that he has a great sense of style, it does make it more difficult for me to buy him clothes because his tastes are more particular. So I decided to buy something I thought he needed, but hadn't asked for...and I lucked out!



So here is to year 28 for him! Here are a few things I'm thankful for:
*His sense of humor
*His willingess to take Cam on walks or on an errand in the afternoon when he senses I need a little break
*His love for Cameron and his excitment about playing with him
*His understanding of my early bedtimes
*His natural tidiness around the house

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST AMAZING HUSBAND!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you really scored with that clock--and yes, you have an amazing husband! Happy birthday, Chris!

Anonymous said...

I'll add:

his wisdom - because he always seems like he has a really mature perspective on things in life

his loyalty, love, and faithfulness to his wife

his integrity - he's someone worthy of the respect of everyone around him... i think you'd be pretty hard-pressed to find someone who would disagree with that one

Boy are we lucky that you chose us a such a great brother-in-law! Thanks!

Grandma said...

These are all true and bring joy to a mother's heart.

He is a great guy and we are truly blessed to have him be such an integral part of our lives.

Nice clock. I'm sure it will look great in his office. Can't wait to see it up.

Robert and Liz Crews said...

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...." well you know the rest! We miss you all alot, hope this birthday was a wonderful and memorable one...