Sunday, October 28, 2007

little tidbits about me

When I'm nervous: I have to go to the bathroom….IMMEDIATELY

The last song I listened to was: “Stretchin the Truth…is Tellin a Lie”, from Cam’s CD

If I were to get married right now, my maid of honor would be:
my sister/best friend

I have a hard time understanding:
How someone could neglect their child. My heart literally aches when I see a news story about this.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:
Chris

Most recent thing I've bought myself: A pretty red berry Xmas wreath. I’ve seen it a lot at Target, but didn’t want to spend the money. I saw it yesterday for 50% off. Woohoo!!

Most recent thing someone else bought me: Chris always buys me frappuccinos. Whenever we go on a longer car ride, he asks, "Should we stop by Starbucks??"

My favorite hair style is:
naturally curly…I wish I had this!

In the morning I: almost always make a cup of hot chocolate during Cam’s first nap…I honestly look forward to this little “break” immensely!!! It’s my “me” time.

Last night I watched: Nothing…we went out to eat with our friends which was SOOO fun!

Tomorrow I will: take Cam to a Pediatric Doctor of Infectious Diseases, due to him having a 3rd staph infection. I won’t go into this, but this is a huge concern/issue going on with our family right now. I need to get to the bottom of it.

Tonight I am: excited b/c we are about to watch the last two episodes of the best show I’ve seen in a long time called, “Damages”

I'm missing:
Susan, Jessica, Kara

My heart is:
too fragile when it comes to Chris and Cam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun to learn random facts about you!

Be sure to let us know how things go with Cam tomorrow. It must be hard to see him sick again. I'm sorry you are going through this!

PS: My heart is too fragile when it comes to my boys, too.

Team Harry said...

Ahhhh... I miss u too!!

Anonymous said...

Fun facts! Yes, your wreath is gorgeous--very classy. I didn't know about the hot chocolate. I, too, look forward to making a cup of green tea when I sit down for my devotions. Awwwww, your sister/best friend...I like hearing that.

Anonymous said...

I love learning these things about you!!