Wednesday, October 10, 2007

sweet

This morning started out like the past few mornings. Cam was pretty difficult. However after breakfast (he has resorted to ONLY eating bananas), I discovered something that worked like magic...music. We actually discovered music calms him in the car this past summer on our way home from vacation. But this morning, he was quite content playing on the floor as long as his Bible Action Songs were playing. I hope this lasts!!

On to my title. Lately he has taken to wanting to cuddle. This is not the norm as he is usually very squirmy and wanting to be on the go. I LOVE this and take advantage of it often. Before his nap, I rocked him with his little head on my shoulder. As I sang songs and prayed for him, he fell asleep. Oh...it was pure bliss. It sure made our past few days seem fade into memory. I sure do love him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS sweet!!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing...uh, sweeter. (Hate to keep using the same word, but that's exactly what it is--SWEET!) Can't wait for him to do that with me.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to squeeze that little booger!!!!

Team Harry said...

How precious!! I love when God gives us special times thoughout the day to enjoy our kids!!