Saturday, November 3, 2007

question

Would you rather be given $5000, or given the opportunity to have dinner with anyone you would like, BUT not be able to tell anyone about your meeting??

Thinking this through, let's say you would want to meet George Bush. Imagine having a great conversation with him, getting lots of answers to your questions etc., but then having to keep that amazing experience completely to yourself. For me, half the fun of doing something cool is the sharing of it with others! It would be torture to not tell your family/friends all about it. Maybe torture enough to rather just have the $5000!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

$5,000 for sure for me! I can't think of anyone I'd want to have dinner with. I get a little tongue-tied around famous people, so it wouldn't be enjoyable for me.

Grandma said...

I'd rather have the $5000 and still not tell anyone about it - ha!

Team Harry said...

So it took me this long to think about this but... I would choose to meet anyone I wanted. I don't need $5000 and I think I could keep the meeting to myself.