Tuesday, November 20, 2007

thanksgiving

We are headed up to Fresno for a few days to visit Chris's family. We are leaving soon after the Thanksgiving meal on Thursday to head home because Chris leaves for N. Carolina on Friday for a friend's wedding. The next few days will be filled with non-stop fabulous, scrumptious food. To be honest, I'm not much of a Thanksgiving meal fan except for the stuffing and homeade rolls. Honestly, I don't even put any turkey on my plate. I'd much rather fill up on other things. I mean, what is that special about turkey? Frankly, I think it has little taste and can be eaten year round by ordering a turkey sandwich at Subway!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and I'm sure I'll have a lot of pictures to post upon my return.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But taken in the same bite as stuffing, turkey is pretty yummy. Besides you need a little protein with all that stuffing and rolls. :o)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

We were out at my folks today, and on a whim, I popped in an old video tape from ACA cheer days (I know, this makes it sound like we were having a boring afternoon...not really, we just wanted a laugh and some memories.) Anyway, it was HUGELY entertaining! : )

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mom - if you put: mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, and gravy in one bite on your fork, then the turkey is great. But otherwise, I echo your Turkey Thoughts.