Sunday, December 23, 2007

familiar

Last night we had our good friends out for dinner. We made two scrumptious pizzas, bbq chicken and pesto chicken with sundried tomato (my favorite!). As we were sitting at the table, I kept thinking how nice it was to be with them. We rarely are all together anymore as they live out in OC. But when we do get together, it is like we never moved away. I get along GREAT with both girls and Chris gets along equally well with the guys. We really do "click", to use a girl term. :) There is something so nice about familiarity, isn't there?

Here the guys are playing "corn hole", which is a bean (corn) bag toss/horse shoe type game. Sorry the picture is so dark. Chris discovered the game when he attended a wedding out in North Carolina. He fell in love with it and added it to his Christmas list upon his return.



Ana and Jeremy (on the right) are expecting their first baby girl, Mia, in Feburary. We are all very excited!




Wendy (right) and Noah made the most delicious apply crisp for dessert. I could have eaten the crumblies off the whole thing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm SOOOOOOO glad you still live close enough to these awesome friends to get together! What a delight!
Get the corn toss ready--I can get pretty competitive on things like that! :o)

Donna Stark said...

Oops--that was me. --Mom

Anonymous said...

Noah didn't get the memo about plaid shirts. :o)

Team Harry said...

Fun Times!! They are all great people!! Can't wait for you to come c me!!

Anonymous said...

awww, your so sweet, it was really good to all be together. i'm so glad that some things never change :)

see you soon!

Boone Frenzel said...

Man- we miss all of you guys. I always check back and read the blog every couple of weeks to see how you guys are doing. Jeremy and Ana look like they are getting close! We only have two-three weeks!! I will use all the useful information I have gathered, Thanks!

If you want to check out our blog, it is www.frenzellifeinbakersfield.blogspot.com

Boone & Stacie